Ice Maker Repair Boise
Usually ice machine failure issues are pretty straight forward, but the solution isn’t.
If your ice maker is not producing ice, forms a block of ice, or makes a humming noise, TURN IT OFF IMMEDIATELY. Note: Turn off the ice making switch, but leave the unit plugged in so it continues to cool. Allowing the ice maker to run can possibly burn up the motor, which will likely necessitate replacement of the entire ice maker. Our expert ice maker repair Boise technicians are trained in the full range of ice maker problems. Call us today to schedule your repair.
Professional Ice Machine Repair For All The Major Brands
Cody’s Appliance Repair offers fast, reliable ice maker repair at competitive prices. Our factory-trained and authorized technicians are trained to provide the most reliable and up-to-date information specific to your model ice maker or ice machine.
Here’s just a few of the reasons to choose Cody’s Appliance Repair for your ice maker service needs:
- Family-owned and operated
- In business for over over three decades
- Factory trained and certified by most manufacturers
- We receive ongoing training from manufacturers
- 1-year parts and labor warranty for major part repairs
- We’re licensed and fully insured
- Our technicians are background-checked for your safety
- We’re CFC refrigerant certified
At Cody’s Appliance Repair, our technicians are factory-trained and certified on all the leading ice maker brands including: