Cody’s Appliance Repair in Eagle, Idaho, is seeking an individual who is experienced in appliance repair to manage and lead our crew of 10 technicians.
We are a highly-rated company (United Servicer’s Association Most Professional Service Company 2018 and 2016 with a high Google rating of 4.9/5.0), that is committed to top-quality service and professionalism in our industry. We are the best in the Treasure Valley and we work hard to maintain our reputation and standing in the community.
For those who might consider moving to our beautiful city, please see our relocation guide link to know more general information about Boise, Idaho, housing, quality of life, schools, etc. We will also consider relocation assistance for the right individual.
Technician Manager Job Description
Cody’s does 90% COD repair work with 85% first-call-completion rate. That is only achieved with outstanding training and management of our technicians, our routes, and our parts. And as commissioned employees, we do all we can to ensure their success in the field by having diligent oversight of the various moving parts to ensure the customer is pleased and satisfied with our work.
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Retirement package
- Ongoing training and support
- Service van
- Cell phone
- Company credit card
- Minimum 3 years in appliance repair, all types and brands of household appliances
- Clean driving and personal record
- No felony convictions
- A desire to teach and lead others
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of computers, spreadsheets and programs associated with our industry.
- Train and supervise new technicians
- Monitor and supervise existing technicians
- Handle escalated calls from customers
- Do site survey, follow-up, and/or additional repairs for clients who need special attention.
- Hold quarterly individual meetings with techs to monitor progress
- Help hire, fire, and counsel technicians, when need arises.
how to apply