Our pricing for repairs is no secret
What you are going to pay for your repair is important, and we never want you to wonder.
Service Call and Repair Charges
We Use Flat Rate Pricing*
Our service call charge is $125.00 for the trip to your home.
- Our technician will arrive to your home and diagnose your unit.
- After our technician has completed his diagnosis, he will give you an exact estimate for repairs. The service call charge will be included in the repair quote.
- If you decide to proceed with repairs, the quoted amount will be the amount you pay.
- If repairs are declined, or if your appliance is rendered unrepairable (deemed unsafe, parts are unavailable, or the price of repairs exceeds the cost of buying new), the $125 service call charge will be collected.
What You Recieve
What You Can Expect With our Service & Repair*
- Expert service
- Factory-trained service technicians
- Technicians are background, drug, and alcohol certified
- 90-day Service Charge Warranty
- 1-Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- Authorized warranty service for many major brands
- Flat-rate pricing for our repairs, with the Original Blue Book
- Real-time part pricing and availability with our computers in the home
- Licensed and properly insured
- In business for over three decades
- A family-owned-and-operated business
- The knowledge that we care about the happiness of our customers
Please Note: There may be situations where diagnostics are required leading to additional charges. These situations include, but are not limited to: diagnostics requiring multiple technicians, removing a unit from a cabinetry/wall/closet for diagnostics, unstacking a washer and dryer set, installing parts for testing, removal of hazardous waste/materials, or removal of water. Any additional charges will be discussed before the technician begins his diagnosis and will require customer approval before starting the repair.
* – Some exclusions may apply.