Become an Appliance Repair Technician
Are you looking for a new career?
A career that will pay you in direct relation to how well you do your job, how clever you are, and how hard you work each day? Cody’s Appliance Repair offers appliance repair training in Boise, Idaho.
Our company is looking for the right person to train as an appliance repair technician. This training program will last a minimum of 2-6+ months, depending on how fast you learn. We will teach you the trade — no need to pay for an education; we will pay you to learn! We’ll teach you all the skills you’d learn in an appliance repair school right here in Idaho.
Appliance Repair Training in Idaho
- Current driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Can pass a background, drug, and alcohol check before and during employment.
- No criminal convictions.
- Basic knowledge of plumbing and electricity and how it works.
- A willingness to learn and a can-do spirit.
- The ability to read and write English.
- Can lift and carry up to 75 pounds and be able to bend and stoop successfully.
- Can pass a medical exam, if required.
- A strong work ethic and excellent people skills.
- Own basic tools and meters.
- Uniform shirts and jacket.
- Company laptop and cell phone.
- Work vehicle.
- Company credit card.
- Ongoing training and education.
- Some tools and equipment
- Great pay and benefits.
- A long-term career with an established company in the Treasure Valley.
how to apply
what we need from you
A current resume with references emailed or hand-carried to our office at 1117 E Plaza Drive, Suite C, Eagle. This is a great opportunity to learn a high demand job with on-the-job appliance repair training from Boise’s premier appliance repair company.
Call us at 208 938-1066 right away. Your future is waiting!