High-end outdoor grills and smokers are a smart investment for homeowners who want to extend their indoor living space to the outdoors. However, if you don’t have any experience with outdoor cooking appliances, making a decision about which brand to choose can be overwhelming.
The most important thing to realize is that not all grills and smokers are created equal. You can purchase a relatively inexpensive grill at your local superstore, but if you want to cook meat like a professional, it’s best to invest in a high-quality grill like a Wolf, Viking, or Traeger. These brands give you the best quality, which results in a longer life and better performance.
Here are a few of the best grills on the market today.
Best High-End Grills
Wolf is known as a leader in high-end residential cooking appliances. When you purchase a Wolf grill for your outdoor kitchen, you can expect the same quality cooking you get from your indoor Wolf appliances.
Wolf grills include amazing features such as:
- Precise heat control for consistent cooking.
- Double-wall stainless steel & precision welded, meaning your Wolf grill won’t rust or suffer from water damage.
- Can be built-in to your outdoor space (as pictured above) or come as stand alone grill cart.
- Various size options including 30″, 36″, 42″, and 54″.
- High temp for searing (up to 130,000 Btu).
- Complete an entire outdoor kitchen with matching outdoor appliances including outdoor refrigerator, burners, and warming drawers.
- Designed to last a minimum of 20 years!
Learn more about Wolf grills on their website here.
A Viking outdoor kitchen is a smart idea for homeowners who love to entertain or spend their days outside. Viking offers a full line of outdoor appliances that perform at a professional level. making setup of your outdoor space really easy.
Some of our favorite Viking grill features include:
- TruSear Infrared Burner for restaurant quality dishes.
- Briquette flavor generator system that captures grill drippings to create flavor.
- Stainless steel grates.
- Gourmet-Glo Infrared Rotisserie Burner cooks up to 55 lbs on the rotisserie rod.
- Smoker box for better smoke flavor.
- Matching outdoor wok, burners, warming drawers, refrigeration, and ventilation for a full outdoor cooking experience.
Learn more about Viking grills on their website here.
While Viking and Wolf grills are great for creating an outdoor kitchen, they can’t compete with the smoked barbecue expertise of a Traeger Grill.
Traeger grills are the leading smoker on the market. If you’re looking for a fully versatile outdoor cooking experience and want to cook the most tender, delicious meat in the neighborhood, then you need a Traeger grill.
Traeger Grills include special features such as:
- Professional smoke BBQ (comparable to the quality you get from your favorite BBQ restaurant).
- Consistent temperature control.
- Induction fan to circulate rich, hardwood smoke for even heat and epic flavor.
- Hopper to easily load hardwood. No special skills needed to use this smoker.
- Firepot has a hot rod that ignites the hardwood and keeps the fire going while you enjoy your day.
- Cooks everything from brisket to chicken to pizza. Grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, and BBQ!!
You can purchase a Traeger on Amazon with Free Shipping! Check it out here.