We Do It Better For Eagle!
Our technicians not only undergo continual training to keep abreast of the latest trends in the appliance repair industry, we also use cutting edge technology in your home to speed up the repair process and get your appliance back in action faster! Call our Eagle Appliance and Grill Repair Specialist today or schedule your appointment online.
WHY YOU CAN TRUST CODY’S APPLIANCE FOR APPLIANCE REPAIR IN EAGLE:
- Family-owned and operated for over 23 years
- Factory trained and certified by most all manufacturers
- Current factory representative for warranty repair by most all manufacturers
- Continual ongoing training with manufacturers
- United Servicer’s Association members
- A+ rating with the BBB
- SuperService Award winner for AngiesList 2011, A+ rating
- 90 Day Warranty on Diagnosis. One Year Labor Warranty.
- Two Year Parts Warranty.
- Licensed and fully insured
- Technicians are drug, alcohol & background-checked for your safety & security
- CFC refrigerant certified
What appliance type can we help you with?
Repair is almost ALWAYS more cost effective than buying new and it can add years to the life of the machine. By choosing to repair your appliances you are reducing the waste going into the Valley’s landfill and keeping some green in your wallet! Reduce your carbon footprint by extending the life of your appliances! For more ideas about how to reduce your footprint, see our blog about “Going Green and Your Appliances.”We service most major brands, including:
We Love Eagle!!
The City of Eagle is a family-focused community and sponsors several family events such as the Eagle Country Christmas, Saturday Markets, Eagle Fun Days, and more. Eagle Fun Days, one of the most popular events in the city, is an annual event held for 4 days in June. The festivities are quite a spectacle, featuring activities like the Famous Wet and Wild Parade, Free Wheeling 5K and 10K Run, Concerts, Family Bike Night, Community Breakfast, and the Treasure Valley’s best food vendors. During the event, the Eagle Volunteer Fire Department puts on the “World’s Largest Rocky Mountain Oyster Feed” as a fundraiser for the organization. The festival attracts crowds from the entire valley.